Protect My Identity? - Boring John, World According to

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Protect My Identity?

The boys (and girls) at Protect My Identity need a lesson in the basics of internet marketing.

How do I know this?

Well people desperately in need of their services and too stoopid to know that www.protectmyidentity.co.uk is the address they need to use (copy and paste it into the browswer address bar boys (and girls) - that really is all there is to it!) are coming to the blog of the one and only, me, Boring John when they do a search.

(I know lots and lots about the people that visit my website, by the way. I have stats. V-ery interesting. Hee hee!)

Now I do welcome visitors of all colours and persuasions. Even peeps from Peckham can sing a long a Boring John, should they wish to. But I don't think those that are worrying about identity theft really want to trawl through pages and pages of lil ol' me droaning on and on and on about this and that and t'other. (Do they?)

So let me make it easy for them.

Hey you! Yes YOU! If you're looking for protectmyidentity.co.uk then you'll find it at the BIG link below. Okay?

www.ProtectMyIdentity.co.uk

(Now slurp off!)

As for the boys (and girls) that promote ProtectMyIdentity online using search engine optimisation techniques etc. I think you need to go back to basics, big time. You can not be found when searching for your URL directly. How bad is that? Nearly, but not quite, as bad as this.

Normal service will be resumed when Boring Johh does, indeed, turn normal. Otherwise "I'll be back" sooooon. If not sooner. (I'm having too much fun in the book world, right now, if the truth be told. Up to 4,500 words. Only another 100,000 to go. Hee hee.)

No comments: