"Someone's trying to steal your charismatic identity John..." - Boring John, World According to

Friday, November 02, 2007

"Someone's trying to steal your charismatic identity John..."

Hmm!

"Someone's trying to steal your charismatic identity John..." Are they, indeed, Sir Alan? Well, to slightly mis-quote that bloke that used to be on Radio 2, Derek Jameson, do they mean me?

I guess they do.

Hmm, who'd have thunk it? Who'd have thunk that lil ol' Boring me would ever be accused of being a faker and imposter? Who'd think that I was anything but an original?

I guess Sir Alan would.

Anyways, just so's we're clear. No! No-one's trying to steal anyone's identity here.

I was here first, and even if I wasn't I've never even heard of this other other Boring John - until now, that is (intravenously, as ever).

Hmm, guess I'm just goin' to have to reconcile myself to there being more than one Boring John in this world. Hmm, indeed!

No comments: