Around 'The World' in 30 Days - Boring John, World According to

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Around 'The World' in 30 Days

"It's been a long time. I shouldn't a left you"...

So here I am. Back in full multi-colour (note the 'u') glory! For your full delight and delectation. For a full 30 days. And then. "And just like that - he was gone." (Maybe.)

So ya best make the most of me. Huh!

So why 30 days?

Well, I figured that I could explain 'my world' - about me, about The World According to Boring John (aka 'The Book'), and about the stuff I like to moan about (see lhs labels) - every day for thirty days.

It will kinda give me something to do, as The Book nears its completion, and might enlighten (and entertain) you in the process.

Though as no bugger reads this blog - not 'right on' enough or not topical enough or maybe too Boring, John (Who said that?) - I'll probably only be 'entertaining' meself. Well, I'm happy to pretend there are readers out there if you are, so let's get on with it, shall we...

DAY ONE

Well, Day One is running a day behind. Tch, typical! Yep, I shoulda written this introductory post yesterday but didn't. And when I say I shoulda written it, I mean HE shoulda written it.

He? Okay, today I'm going to explain to you how this blog works.

I'm Boring John, and (obviously) the main character on this blog and in The Book. But, I'm not the writer - He is. And I can only express myself if He pulls his finger out. And who is He? He is He: Him - it's all explained here (I think!)

Don't worry, I'll rant and rave about how daft life is without referencing Him too often, I promise.

But that's enough for now.

I gotta be able to pad this out, for another 29 days, y'know.

There will be more... (Tomorrow.)

No comments: