About Me - Boring John, World According to

Friday, August 04, 2006

About Me

Name: [Boring John's Writer]
Birthday: Sunday
Birthplace: Huddersfield
Current Location: Holmfirth
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Height: 5ft 10 (and a half!)
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right

Your Heritage: White English/Irish Grandmothers were bored during the war. There were no men. So they got it together with (at least) two American GIs (unknown heritage, but not white) 'over-paid, over-sexed, and over here'. The rest, they say, is 'boring'.

Your Weakness: Too honest. (Honest!)
Your Fears: Someone actually reading this blog
Your Perfect Pizza: "I'm not a pizza fan" (Neither am I.)
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Write a novel or learn Spanish, which means write a novel
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: lol
Your Best Physical Feature: My legs

Your Bedtime: (about) 10:0
Your Most Missed Memory: None
Pepsi or Coke: Two of the last drinks in the world that I would drink. If ever a product was proof of the expression: a triumph of marketing, then Cak and it's variations would be it. Only in America!
MacDonalds or Burger King: I prefer Eat Junk Then Die Early a new chain of food stores recently opened
Single or Group Dates: Group dates sound fun
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Nestlé? Don't get me going...
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla, Vanilla, Vanilla (baby!)
Cappuccino or Coffee: Coffee

Do you Smoke: "No"
Do you Swear: "Occassionaly." Me too, mother hubbards!
Do you Sing: Only in the shower or when I think people can hear me!
Do you Shower Daily: Yes
Have you Been in Love: "That's the big question." Isn't it just. Of course I have. When you have legs like mine, baby!...
Do you want to go to College: Been, done, T-shirt.
Do you want to get Married: Very good question.
Do you belive in yourself: Yes

Do you get Motion Sickness: Only when someone 'spins me right round baby right round'
Do you think you are Attractive: See comment about legs, or if you can't be bothered - UBETCHA!
Are you a Health Freak: No, but I don't eat junk food or anthying that I don't believe will lead to optimal nutrition.
Do you get along with your Parents: Yes
Do you like Thunderstorms: Yes. Brilliant - the power of nature
Do you play an Instrument: "NO! :("

In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: "Yes"
In the past month have you Smoked: "No"
In the past month have you been on Drugs: "No"
In the past month have you gone on a Date: Yes
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: "No we don't have malls in England" Apart from freakin super-malls like Meadowhall etc.
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: "What are they?" Lol. Don't ya just love American-centric polls. Oreos are like chocolate bourbons, I think, except they're round and the cream is white and not dark.

In the past month have you eaten Sushi: "I hate fish, never mind it raw" Hee hee. Yes. Love it.
In the past month have you been on Stage: "No"
In the past month have you been Dumped: "No" With these legs, you're kidding.
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: "No". Jeez, Americans.
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: Yes. This poll. "Apologies!" ;-)

Ever been Drunk: "Yes"
Ever been called a Tease: Think so. :-(
Ever been Beaten up: "No"
Ever Shoplifted: Yes, when I was the size of the lil boy in the picture above. I stole a 1p bubbly gum, but the man spotted me and told me to tell my parents about it, and I did. Otherwise, it was a life of crimie for me, for sure!
How do you want to Die: "Sleeping" Great question. Let me get back to you.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: Fulfilled
What country would you most like to Visit: Canada

In a Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:
green
Favourite Hair Color: brown
Short or Long Hair: "middle"
Height: smaller than me (just)
Weight: "Slim but not skinny, I wouldn't say no to some muscles" Just as long as her muscles were not as big as mine! Lol
Best Clothing Style: Individual

Number of Drugs I have taken: Erm, 2
Number of CDs I own: 42
Number of Piercings: "Two - one in each ear" Probably closed, now though
Number of Tattoos: Tattoos are so last century!
Number of things in my Past I Regret: Not enough

1 comment:

Me said...

He is not me. Why I oughta...