I Like Me! - Boring John, World According to

Friday, December 08, 2006

I Like Me!

(Or, if I were chocolate I'd eat myself!)

I like me. I mean I like my blog. I sometimes re-read my world and I think 'I like you mate, you're alright'.

But then I like *me* so why is it a surprise that I like reading my blog! (Hey, someone's gotta!) Others like me too; they think I'm cool, different, interesting. And in return, I like them. That seems to be the deal, anyway. Yes, I much prefer them to the people that think I'm a dull slap-head who takes life far too seriously and doesn't even wear blue jeans.

Hey, they do have a point. I don't wear blue jeans, that often. (Do you?)

Being different, however, means that maybe you don't have that David Beckham appeal. But then I can live with that. Really. I wouldn't want to swap with him for a million pounds. Erm, okay, two million. If you insist. But there would have to be a quickie divorce. (Yes, that would be the only quickie (or slowie!) there would have to be.)

The great thing about my not wanting to be David Beckham is that I'm pretty sure that he would not want to be me, Boring John. So it's a win-win attitude all round, I think. He gets to stay rich and famous and desirable to millions and I get to be me, interesting and different, and desirable to a select, discerning few.

Aint life marvellous how it arranges things so that we all get to be who we are!

Yes I can safely say I'm my biggest fan.

Aren't you, yours?

No comments: