Bullseye! Charles - Boring John, World According to

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Bullseye! Charles

I was just reading this blog entry belonging to Charles Burke from sunny Japan (Charles writes with much more wisdom than me about all the things that fascinate me):

"The wise person has mastered many viewpoints and can select the most appropriate and beneficial ones for each situation. Wisdom is the ability to think from many viewpoints, rather than just one, and to move fluidly from one to the next, without resistance."

See what I mean.

Bullseye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention - I'm delighted that somebody reads and then thinks to pass it on.

By the way, regarding your name, is "Boring" a first name (like Elton)? Or is it an adjective like "Super" (in Superman)?

Love your very dry and understated blog comments. Witty stuff.

Cheers from sunny Japan,
Charles
~~ http://www.BullsEye-Living.com
~~ http://www.charlesburke.com

Me said...

Charles, I think I'm somewhere between Elton John and Superman! Lol. Thanks for the kind words and good wishes with the new Bullseye Living blog.