More Banging On! - Boring John, World According to

Friday, September 08, 2006

More Banging On!

Hi

I like "banging on" as much as the rest of ya, I really do.

I can round up several of the usual (and unusual) suspects to vouch for it, too.

Admittedly sometimes I "bang on" when I'm not meant to be "banging on", and in a way that aint no fun for no-one. But I aint perfect. I'm saving perfection for my next life, see. (Clever, eh!)

Anyway, I'm 'banging on' a bit about "banging on".

Let's just say that the following videos represent 'Game, set, match' to me in terms of content and music. No stick figures they!

Or, and I'd like this be the final word on this particular matter, bang on this, Monkey Girl, bang on this!

Boring (Monkey One) John

PS Never forget, "I've got something to put in you!" ;-)

No comments: