The return of Sickish Mish! - Boring John, World According to

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The return of Sickish Mish!

Dear Sickish Mish

Firstly, can I say thank you so much for making me laugh this morning.

My alter-ego tells me you got in touch recently moaning (as ever) about the usual suspect problem! And, judging by the time of your moan, I can see nothing's changed.

I think he had a rather eloquent to solution to Problem No. 1 in your life - it made me smile, and marvel a little at EF's 'delicacy'. I'd have been more direct, however, in a poetic way of course. I'd have said that you need to extend your watering holes; to widen your notion of North and South.

Remember, Ms SM, "Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence..."

So, if you really do need a problem, get in touch!

Thanks again for the laughter - it made my day. I usually rely on the yellow family to do this, but today I can give htem a day off. [Htem? Homer! You promised me you'd stop letting the chickens update my spell-checker!]

Yours Boring John

PS You can put your gun away, I've got my own! ;-)

No comments: