What Women Want - Boring John, World According to

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

What Women Want

According to leading dating expert Brian Caniglia women are looking for the these qualities in their male partner:
  1. Personality
  2. Physical beauty
  3. Excitement
Trouble is, according to Brian, they're also looking for these qualities too
  1. Confidence
  2. Mystery
  3. Respect
What makes this revelation the conundrum that is boy-girl relationships is that one set of qualities are conscious (that is openly expressed) and one set are unconscious (that is inwardly expressed).

I see, thinks Boring John.

So I should stop listening to what women say they want and start listening to what women think they want.

Easy. Innit!

And then I need to improve myself a just a little

Because, as my mate Meatloaf almost once sang, "two out of six aint bad!"

No comments: