Muse Sick N Hour Mess Age? - Boring John, World According to

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Muse Sick N Hour Mess Age?

Is the Muse sick in our 'mess' age?

Hey, I couldn't possibly comment now could I. (Heheh!)

Well at least it lets me include this kick-ass piece of music from the P E. Oh, it does mean I have to include a piece of love-sak musak afterwards though. But who be it for? Ooh, I dunno. Well, I do, but I ain't tellin!(*) If you can get me a date with Hope S. then maybe we can talk some more. Otherwise... See ya!

Public Enemy video follows...




Sloppy-ass Muzak from Mazzy S. follows...




(*) Hey, I'd love to tell you the second video is for, I really would. But He made me promise NOT to, lest that person visit the website and it spoils His chances, see. And who He? Well, He be Him!

No comments: