I dreamt of you last night... - Boring John, World According to

Saturday, February 25, 2006

I dreamt of you last night...

I dreamt of a girl named... Vivienne, last night. (You, in a blonde wig.)

You'd finally made the journey to meet me in Odersfeld.

But You didn't stay with me. You were there to meet someone else - a "husband's friend"; and wanted me to know, I guess.

I talked to this 'friend' and asked him if he'd been intimate with You. "No!" he replied all enthusiastically, "but I'm really looking forward to doing so tonight."

"Yeah, she's good" I answered, uncharachteristically blowing my little male trumpet.

I hear you "loud and clear".

(I love you, do you hear.)

"Walk the line"

Let's walk the line.

Let's walk the line.

--

(I know it doesn't make sense. It doesn't ryhyme, and it's not a story, but it woke me up at 4am, and that's just about what I remember, okay! I wrote my notes at 4.44 ...

Not Johnny Cash.

Not Johnny Nash.

Just Me and Vivienne.)

No comments: