Why U Wanna Know Girl - Boring John, World According to

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Why U Wanna Know Girl

Five replies (red, white and blue!)

Subject: RE: Remember the deal!

it's gotta be the Butterfly...or the Sunset...ecstatic! Worst? Dunno...not worth judging.

What is your new address?


Ok, here are 5 replies that I might have sent to this particular email from this particularly enigmatic person.

[Why not guess which one I actually sent!]

(1) Subject: Butterfly is beautiful for sure

...But do we really want to 'start chasing buttlerflies' again?

Or, to put that question in my own rather more blunt language, why do you want my address especially when you wouldn't give me your address *if* I asked for it?

To combine both personalities, if I can do that:
- What exactly do you want with this butterfly? Or...
- What do the Shapeshifters want with each other?

I really have no idea.

Perhaps if you simply told me what you wanted, I might be able to give it to you without the hassles I've obviously given you in the last 2 years.

Openness. Now there's something I know a lot about.

Succintness. Your speciality. Lol

PS Glad you like the tunes :-)

(2) How many songs will it take?

How many times do I have to give you my address, and how many times will you not do anything with it?

PS 3?

(3) Subject: Monday

Monday was a strange day for me for lots of reasons, not least of which was the fact that we actually communicated, via Instant Messenger for the first time in quite a while. And we were both friendly to each other.

Tuesday, our contact continued, finishing with your emailed question above in response to the MP3s I 'ripped' for you.

And today (Wednesday) yet more contact.

Unprecedented times. But don't you think it's strange? And, to mis-quote the Miss, "is it profitable?"

No, I guess this doesn't help. It doesn't.

But I don't know what does.

(And please don't pretend that I'm making a fuss about nothing. You don't need yet another male friend after all, especially one that doesn't know his lines! There *is* something in the air (tonight, oh lord!).

Maybe this is the wrong year.

Maybe I'll never know.

Or maybe it's because I'm a Londoner!...

On another note, I've just bought a TV for my new home. And soon I will have a DVD player too. And then I can re-watch the 3 Colors films, starting with the Blue One that stars Juliet Binoche. Remember? :-)

PS Sounds like Wednesday wasn't your brightest day - "F*****g I***t!"

(4) Subject: Show us yer *****!

You show me yours and I'll show you mine ;-)

PS Smile. Show us yer smile!

(5) Subject: Why U Wanna Know Girl?

http://boringjohn.blogspot.com/2006/02/why-u-wanna-know-girl.html

PS It's not like you're gonna visit me, is it?

--

Which reply, of any, dear reader, did I actually use?

Answers on a postcard, to this address...

[ address removed :-) ]

No comments: