Merv the... - Boring John, World According to

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Merv the...

"You have 5 minutes to free write whatever comes into your head. Just write, no thinking or evaluating or wondering whether... Just write! Just write the first thing that comes into your head with the following 3 words, chosen randomly

* Wrinkles

* Shark
* Red lingerie"

5 minutes?

Shark?

Sharks hunt after women apparently, in search of red lingerie, wrinkling down legs. Red bras, red tights and the wrinkling that means the tights are coming off.

Off?

That can only mean one thing.

Condoms?

Condoms were sexy to me - very sexy - because when I was young I only associated them with sex. [Having sex.] Plain and simple. Not 'shall we have sex?', 'No, I've got a headache' but off comes the condom wrapper, on goes the condom, and off we go.

Condoms mean "sex", or they used to do.

And it's the same with wrinkled stockings - I certainly don't think of that woman who lives in 'Last of the Summer Wine' country, even though I actually live there myself, and have been to The Wrinkled Stocking on several occasions. (Aint it great how local businesses take advantage of television success.)

Anyway, I'm day-dreaming when I should be [concentrating on] stockings coming off, red stockings wrinkling for my pleasure.

Off. Wrinkled, crumpled on the floor. But who's looking there!

Sharks did I say. Sharky Steve!


[The only corrections made to the 5-minute braind dump denoted by these lil' square things. Brackets. Though it was quite hard to decipher the spider-scrawl :-) ]

No comments: