Do I Got Problems? - Boring John, World According to

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Do I Got Problems?

Problems...

The following sounds nonsense, but I believe it, especially regarding my current, ongoing, 'problems' regarding the opposite sex. (Opposite sex? Why are they the opposite sex, exactly? Opposite, is quite a strong word, don't you think!)

Anyway, back to the wacky words...

A so-called problem is nothing more or less than a given set of circumstances and things that are happening at aparticular time and in a particular place.

What makes a situation a "problem" is the difficulty *you*assign to it.

In other words...

A problem isn't really a problem...(*)

So, I agree.

The trick is... making it my reality.

It might help if we all repeat this together: "This is not a problem", "This is not a problem", "This is not a problem", "This is not a problem", ("I am not crap")...

* With thanks to... The Personal Power Course

No comments: