Other Johns I'm Interested In... - Boring John, World According to

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Other Johns I'm Interested In...

I am not the only John in the world!

I know, it sounds shocking, but it's true.

In fact John is quite a common name. So common that some prefer to be called Johnny. E.g. Johnny Rotten, and - as it happens - another John I'm interested in, Zoe's dad: Johnny Ball (Shame about the 70s-style framed site, Mr Johnny - eek! Web 2.0? That site's more like Web 0.2! Funny, but I must not laugh at my own jokes. That is, after all, the first rule (or one of the first rules, anyway) of being a famous (and modest!) celebrity.)

(Oh, and I couldn't forget Mr Shuttleworth, now could I! Mr boring John himself! Same web designer as Johnny Ball, I see!... )

Other Johns?

Well John McEnroe's quite an interesting character, for sure...

No comments: