Are you busy? - Boring John, World According to

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Are you busy?

Are you busy enough?

Couldn't you squeeze just a little bit more into your day, if you really, really tried? Then you could be really, really proud of yourself. And then, like the drunken man who regularly drinks too much and proudly proclaims the next day that he got hammered/trolleyed/out of my head/legless etc., you could wittily wonder why God only made days to last for 24 hours.

Yes, it's important to be busy, busy, busy. No time for rest, or relaxation or having time for people. We simply must 'press on', and be seen to be doing so.

As for me, I will busy myself on more appropriate expressions of busy-ness.

I mean, "I don't know where the time goes, I really don't" is a bit lame, isn't it.

(Trouble is, I'm too busy right now. And I'm too busy to even make this piece read better, right now. I know what I mean, and if I had the time I really would like to explain it properly to you. But. Gotta go! Stuff to do. Etc.)

No comments: