Bang, bang, bang (for Your eyes only!) - Boring John, World According to

Monday, October 02, 2006

Bang, bang, bang (for Your eyes only!)

Pink, Vodka, Ice -- Does It Do What It Says On The Tin?

(Our Story continues one Sunday afternoon...)

Dear fan of bang, bang, bang,

If you were that bothered about the three b's then you would have accepted my invitation to visit implicit in a previous entry.

I'm happy not to talk or ask questions or do anything that displeases.

I can do strong, silent type. (Well I can at least do the silent type!)

I would even hide the couscous and vegetables and stock up on red meat and vodka.

I would have even been happy to let ya book a hotel room in London too, except I did that once already!

Ego Vertigo?

Is it really Ego Vertigo of me to think that you would still be interested in such a meeting? Hmm, I can think of appropriate insults to slap my face with, but arrogant really doesn't fit.

Surely those with a bang, bang, bang philosophy still need to appeal to their largest sexual organ.

Anyway, I await your succinct reply.

And, as usual, I expect the unexpected.

:-*

bJ

PS I am not trying to score points, here; I'm just trying to score (one last time!)

No comments: