10 Things I Am Going To Do In 2007 - Boring John, World According to

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

10 Things I Am Going To Do In 2007

In no particular order:
  1. Write a novel
  2. Get my hair cut. (I haven't cut my hair in over three years, don't you know, so I'm due!)
  3. Change. Change what? Change (or at least begin to change) everything that needs to change and challenge the behaviour in myself that I don't like
  4. Eat frogs, everyday!
  5. Visit as many of my friends as I can whether they live locally or they live darn sarf!
  6. Hang out with my family more
  7. Run 10K in under 40 minutes
  8. Do things I don't like doing; e.g. talk when I want to be quiet, go out when I want to stay in, smile or laugh when I want to snarl or loathe. I want to start doing things I don't like doing so that I start liking doing them. (Got that?)
  9. Stop flirting, start talking; stop leering, start listening; stop wondering, start learning
  10. And, finally, love my leetle self a leetle bit more (ahhhh!)
Puked yet?

Well, there's more.

The above begins on Jan 1st 2007 and ends when I've completed it or when I have more important things to do.

So there.

No comments: