5 New Year Resolutions - Boring John, World According to

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

5 New Year Resolutions

A character I know wants to change. And the beginning of a new year is as good a time as any to try and effect those changes. So here they are - unchanged, so as not to protect the innocent.

Changes

#1 - Start treating my work as a business, and not as work

#2 - Stop worrying about my love life; just do it (thank you Nike, but I won't be wearing the shoes!)

#3 - Stop worrying about anything, especially offending other people (hey I offend people whilst worrying about not offending them, so I might as well not worry about it!)

#4 - Start being more direct with the opposite sex (this combines changes #2 and #3)

#5 - Stop planning, start doing

So, character I don't know, what are you going to change, what resolutions do you have for 2007?

No comments: