Values? - Boring John, World According to

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Values?

(The character who expresses the views below really should be doing something else right now. He really should be acting out his character in the book that he stars in. Is this inactivity his fault, or the Writer's fault? I'm not sure and will get back to you on that one. Okay...)

Values: a question.

Do I share your values and if I don't should I?

This is one of those deep and meaningful questions that really should get the juices flowing. Understanding your answer really will help you communicate better, especially with those few that seem utterly puzzling to communicate with.

Consider answering the question your homework.

You are not allowed to post any comments on this blog without first satisfactorily answering that question to yourself. You will know what satisfactory means.

I'll get you started shall I by answering the question myself

My answer: Some of them, and no

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's some meat 4 thought, BJ

www.sepiamutiny.com/sepia/archives/004211.html

Fascinating reading, esp. comments
May I draw your attention to the Chengiz Khan thread.. :)