Hello Empty Heads! - Boring John, World According to

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Hello Empty Heads!

Are you an Empty Head?

Please read this to see if you qualify!

"If you are a member of the "if you haven't done anything wrong, what have you got to fear" brigade you probably haven't thought about the issues very hard. It's as simple as that.When you regurgitate such empty-headed nonsense you reveal not just your lack of thought but your lack of awareness of history and your lack of imagination.You are to be pitied.If, on the other hand, you HAVE thought about it then what you are in favour of is totalitarianism.You are to be feared."
Source: BBC Website forum

So, are you?

I couldn't have put it better myself, by the way!

"if you haven't done anything wrong, what have you got to fear"

If you believe in this stock response to the Government's ever-increasing desire to accumulate information about everyone, anything and everything, then I have one question:

do you know what civil liberties are?

Then why are you so happy to throw them away?

I do not trust this government (or any for that matter) to use this information properly.

I value my privacy and I wish you did.

But most of all, I wish people (like you?) would simply think before opening their empty-headed mouths!

(That's better.)

No comments: