17, 18, 19, 20 - Boring John, World According to

Monday, June 19, 2006

17, 18, 19, 20

Don't you think it's funny looking at the types of things that people a) think they have to do and b) think they have to do but don't do.

For me, these things include:

17. Buying slippers for my house visitors (I'm somewhat precious about not getting mud on my carpet)
18. Buying a copy of Readers Digest (This was a recommend read, actually, from one of my writing courses.)
19. Buying a mobile phone (My old phone is costing my £15 per month, and the battery's dying, so I might as well buy a new one)
20. Installing a surround sound system for my TV (Has taken me several hours already, and still I don't know how to do everything I want)

Anyway, there are less than two weeks to go until I can return to putting things off again!

No comments: