4 - Explain! - Boring John, World According to

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

4 - Explain!

1. How do you explain the inexplicable?

2. How do you understand the incomprehensible?

3. How do you act without actions, and speak without words?

Well, today I've been trying to do number 1. I've been trying to explain something that is difficult to explain, but that is worthy of being explained. (See, you're confused already and I've only written a single sentence :-) )

As for 2, this is a life goal for me (come back, when I'm 97, and all will be revealed).

And 3? I think it's a riddle. After all, you're always taking some action (even if that action is inaction). So I guess you're always saying something, even if it's nothing. (Really?)

Still working on 3.

And 4. I'll explain 4 later.

No comments: