4 No More! - Boring John, World According to

Thursday, March 23, 2006

4 No More!

Hello Dear Reader,

A month ago, I decided to write a short entry on here every day, and I decided to prefix each entry with the number 4 (as with this entry). Well, I've now got into the habit of making daily entries -- which is good -- but I still have to write 1000 words per week. Anyway, I think putting 4 in the title is a nonsense and is going to make it hard for you (and me) to find our way around my ramblings.

So...

4 - no more!

Oh, and one other thing. I may have told a white lie yesterday when I said I wouldn't communicate to anyone in these pages. I may well do this again, soon, but I don't want to get into the habit of it. After all, a writer should write for all readers and not just one. Don't you think?

No comments: