"Dumped! The surprising reasons guys call it quits" - Boring John, World According to

Saturday, March 25, 2006

"Dumped! The surprising reasons guys call it quits"

Dumped! The surprising reasons guys call it quits...

Do the reasons surprise you, because they certainly don't surprise me. All I want to say, after reading that piece, is hallelujah!

(And now, being one of the tongue-tied and occasionally un-assertive variety, I now have a much more eloquent (and impartial) place to point the girlfriend-wannabee! "Here!" I'll say, "Read this!". And she'll read it, consider the necessary adjustments she'll have to make, and leave me be with me ferrets! (Oh, I love me bloody ferrets ah do! A'll never let a woman come between me and them, never!)

2 comments:

K said...

why 'boring john'?

Me said...

Because it fits who I am perfectly! ;-)